Items Currently For Sale:
Relucent Sale 1982 V50III Moto Guzzi ( café racer inspired)
Updated a few things but the rest of the bike is fully original, it’s also on historic rego I bought it off a MGOA member some years ago and would love for it to stay in the club.
Runs very well and super easy to ride, great bike to keep and all the hard work done, ready to ride and looks/sounds amazing on the road.
- Head light
- Tail light
- Billet aluminium Instrument console
- Seat with kangaroo leather
- Fuel taps
- Tacho cable
- Throttle control
- Front and rear tyres
- Carbie kit X 2
- Diff seal
- Brake pads
- Brake fluid reservoir
- Repaint tank
- Updated/cleaned up wiring
- Retrim Seat with kangaroo leather
$15,000.00 $10,500 (25/11/2019)
Hi MGOA NSW Members
I am reluctantly putting my loopy up for sale … I’d love to see it stay within the club!
Details are as follows and pics attached:
- Australian delivered 1974 V7 850GT, acquired by me in April 2017 from a member of the Victorian club
- Fully restored and in pristine condition
- Twin leading shoe brakes (not the fours that came with this model) but they are set up properly and work well
- Gilardoni barrels, Koni shocks
- Comes with period-correct, white fibreglass panniers (not currently fitted). Also comes with new black leather Bellagio panniers that I was intending to adapt and fit (but haven’t). Also comes with single seat and passenger pegs (not fitted).
- Light day trip use since acquiring it – it’s a hell of a lot of fun to be honest as a gentleman’s day tourer
- Serviced at Motociclo and currently on vintage plates
- Asking $18,000
- Contact Jonathan on 0414 253 153 or email@example.com
93 Le Mans
43,000km, registered Sept 19 (Qld)
0418 903 153
Moto Guzzi – Parts for sale
Cali 2 timing cover (no tacho drive ) $50
Cali 2/3 Camshaft with followers $75
Convert Camshaft with followers $45
New alloy disc adaptors to fit 1 piece T3 type discs onto LeMans 1,2 or 3 cast wheels. $50 pair
2 New SKF Big block Gearbox bearings to suit input/output shafts $70 pair
V11 Sport 15M ECU “Box Of Brains” unsure if it works. $10
0417 041 302
Moto Guzzi T3 Solo Seat
This seat is designed to press-fit between the rails of any Tonti Guzzi (if it’s like my T3 you may need to re-route brake-line). It’s low and minimalist.
I am selling because it’s too lean and low to suit the fat 850T3 tank.
It’s a “Kahedo” saddle mounted with high quality adjustable plastic blocks marked “www.guzziladen.de”
Name: Drew Vickery
Breva 750 For Sale
It has done just over 36,000 km.
It has a set of Staintune mufflers and factory panniers and fly screen, along with a bag rack and Guzzi tail bag.
Contact details are Martin Pickrell mobile 0418 275 475.