Ruptured Budgie RallyFriday 15th to Sunday 17th May 2020Moto Guzzi Club of Queensland annual rally held the weekend after Mothers Day.
Stay tuned for various rides to the rally
60km west of Tenterfield on the Bruxner Highway. If you haven’t been before don’t be shy. Pack some warm clothes and your tent and get to the Budgie. See you at the bar!
- Good camping spots by the river, plenty of firewood onsite
- Fully catered with licensed bar from Friday dinner to Sunday breakfast
All the usual rally awards, plus some not so usual ones
$25 entry, includes badge
Children under 15 years free entry, no badge
- Please note that this is a motorcycle rally. No cars (except official vehicles) will be allowed through the gate, no exception so please do not ask. Support vehicles are not wanted or appreciated. If you can’t carry it on your bike, don’t bring it.
- The rally is fully catered and licensed so no alcohol is to be brought in for two reasons. Firstly is contravenes our liquor license and secondly the bar is how we raise money to donate to various charities. The less you spend at the bar the less the deserving charities get.
- The food is put on by the local Lions Club and is reasonably priced. Any profits they make are used to benefit the local community.
Friday 3:00 PM – 12:00 Midnight
Saturday 10:00 AM – 12:00 Midnight
Friday Dinner, Saturday Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, Sunday Breakfast
Note: Breakfast served 6:00AM to 8:30AM. Dinner 5.30PM to 8:00PM
Moto Guzzi Club of Qld Regalia: Available from Bar tent
Starting at 3:00 PM Saturday
Toilet Roll Race
Raffles and Awards:
Drawn Saturday 7:00 PM (in front of bar tent)
Best Rat Guzzi
Longest Distance – Male & Female (from home as the budgie flies)
Oldest Bike and Rider Combo
Hard Luck Award
Note: Entrants must be nominated prior to the drawing of the award.
Remember, this is a motorcycle rally. Cars are not permitted on site (Official vehicles excepted).
No dogs, cats, glass, dickheads or attitudes.
The bulk of the proceeds from this rally go towards helping the local community.