Items Currently For Sale:
Ladies motorcycle jeans $50, size Small – never worn
Ladies Leather Bike Jacket – Never worn – $80
Shoei Helmet – XS – $100 – slight scratch to visor
THH Helmet – Small – never worn
Call Tony Mowbray on 0450 536 807 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick up at Mt Kembla or can bring to the club meeting with at least a day’s notice (bring the tin top instead of the Guzzi
The club has been approached by Motorcycle Adventure Products and have offered members first opportunity to purchase a Hepco & Becker rack system for a 1000S / Le Mans / Tonti, see image.
Club members are also offered a 10% discount of the online price, https://www.motorcycleadventure.com.au/complete-carrier-set-moto-guzzi-le-mans-1000-s
Contact M.A.P. direct on 1300 898 560.”
1978 model year (December 1977 build) 850 Le Mans (Mk1 Series 2)
Fully sorted and unmolested riders bike, everything Guzzi meant it to be and comes with all original parts not fitted.
Bought in June 2014 from a fellow MGOA club member, who brought it in from the US in 2007. Copies of all relevant documentation for this. Registered in NSW on Historic plates. It mainly does breakfast runs plus club rides. Kept well serviced and maintained by Motociclo in St Peters Sydney. I have receipts.
Riders bike with all original parts retained:
– Period correct (non-US) headlight, indicators
– Rizoma bar-end mirror
– Original instruments, ignition (and key!), switchgear, handgrips
– Period Lafranconi performance exhaust (not the newer replicas)
– Exhausts and headers ceramic coated
– Agostini rearsets (*)
– New replica seat (*)
– Replacement original spec brake discs all round (*)
– Front end has replacement Wurth springs and Bitubo dampers (*)
– Rear shocks are replacement Ikons (*)
– Braided stainless brake lines (*)
– New clutch and rear seal (*)
– Newly rebult gearbox
– Silent Hektik digital ignition and coil set fitted (*)… this makes a huge difference to the strength of the motor
– Bodywork resprayed to correct spec (wheels and frame original)
(*) I have all of the original parts for these items so the bike can be put back to stock if desired.
Contact Jonathan Kelly on email@example.com or 0414 253 153
93 Le Mans
43,000km, registered Sept 19 (Qld)
0418 903 153
Moto Guzzi – Parts for sale
Cali 2 timing cover (no tacho drive ) $50
Cali 2/3 Camshaft with followers $75
Convert Camshaft with followers $45
New alloy disc adaptors to fit 1 piece T3 type discs onto LeMans 1,2 or 3 cast wheels. $50 pair
2 New SKF Big block Gearbox bearings to suit input/output shafts $70 pair
V11 Sport 15M ECU “Box Of Brains” unsure if it works. $10
0417 041 302
Breva 750 For Sale
It has done just over 36,000 km.
It has a set of Staintune mufflers and factory panniers and fly screen, along with a bag rack and Guzzi tail bag.
Contact details are Martin Pickrell mobile 0418 275 475.
What do you have for sale? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your sale item(s), photo(s) as attachments, price(s) and best contact details, any links to GumTree or such.